Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 3

26.-29. January, Recording the rhythm guitars, clean guitars and some solos...

On monday and tuesday I did the rest of the rhythm guitars. Some songs needed a bit of clean guitars so I did them also. Then on wednesday after a good night sleep I had a vision that some songs need also some acoustic..so I was eager to start to play the leads, but no, first the acoustics..Oh well, eventually I got to play the leads! What a relief...No big pains in the butt, everything is still going smoothly, and I´m happy. Next week I´ll continue finishing the songs and also one very special guest will come and do some serious singing....

6 comments:

  1. Hello Elias!!! Nice to hear news from you again ^^
    I´m sure that everything will be O.K, you´re a great professional and very perfectionist.

    Well, as i said to Henkka, thanks for do your job.

    Kisses and Regards ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey elias!

    that first pic of you with the guitar is on my desktop wallpaper now :P i always like to have you on my wallpaper, couse you're my inspiration for my own guitarplaying :)
    kiss & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli, great news!!! I am very anxious to listen the songs and of course waiting to know about the very special guest ...
    Kisses from Buenos Aires and all the best!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moi moi Elias ! :)

    I'm very happy you made a new blog ! And when I saw on your myspace you're doing a new solo album (1st good new) with, furthermore, guests as Tony (2nd good new), you can't imagine how crazy I was !! Dancing disco in my room =P
    Well, according to your pictures, you have a new guitar? She looks very nice !

    I can't wait for your next album Elias!

    Best wishes from France,
    Maryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad everything is going smoothly, it usually doesn't go so smoothly I think, haha.

    When I found out who you are going to have on your new solo album I was so happy! I listen to your other two albums a lot and i'm very excited for this one.

    You give me a lot of inspiration for my writing when I listen to your songs. I proudly wear your guitar pick I caught around my neck everyday =) (Along with Marco Hietala's...Yeah that ruined the mood, huh? Haha).

    Good luck with everything,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIndoooooooooooooooooooooooo...
    :**************
    y love you....

    ReplyDelete